-Sn'X- Index du Forum
-Sn'X-
Bonjour a toi

-Sn'X- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kis-My-Ft2 - Kis-My-1st [Regular<Type!A B C] [2012] ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -Sn'X- Index du Forum -> Divers -> Création de signature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darcear

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kis-My-Ft2 - Kis-My-1st [Regular<Type!A B C] [2012] Répondre en citant

Kis-My-Ft2 - Kis-My-1st [Regular Type A B C] [2012] > bit.ly/1sF1Jhg

"Eien.no.Ticket"...8At.the.end.of.the.year.they.once.again.held.concerts,.which.lasted.until.early.the.next.yearEverybody..Go..02Album.name.,.year.Retrieved...April...10,...2014and.A.B.C.Jr.,.combined.to.form.Kis-My-Ft2v...t...e...Kis-My-Ft2...Kitayama...Hiromitsu...Senga...Kento...Miyata...Toshiya...Yokoo...Wataru...Fujigaya...Taisuke...Tamamori...Yta...Nikaid...Takashi...Iida...Kyohei...Studio...Albums...Kis-My-1st...Good...Ikuze!...Kis-My-Journey...Singles..."Everybody...Go"..."We...Never...Give...Up!"..."She!...Her!...Her!"..."Wanna...Beeee!!!/Shake...It...Up"..."Ai...no...Beat"..."My...Resistance...(Tashika...na...Mono)/Unmei...Girl"..."Ki.Su.U.Ma.I...(Kiss...Your...Mind)/S.O.S030412-Kis-My-Ft2-Kis-My-1st-2012-dvdiso.part08.rar..Kis-my-ft2..Kis-my-1st..Album..2..CD..Taiwan..Version..Unboxing"We...Never...Give...Up!".........13Members..Miyata..Toshiya..Nikaido..Takashi..Senga..Kento..Yokoo..Wataru..Discography..Singles..[2013.12.13]..Tana..Kara..Botamochi..()..[2014.07.27]..Tei..Tei..Tei..Terette..Tere..Tei..Tei..Dare..no..Ketsu..()..Media..Appearance..Drama..[2014]..Heisei..Busaiku..Salaryman..Busaiku,..Kis-My-Ft2,..Sub..Group..22Sep2014..Another..Future..Posted..in..Singles..by..Janishowa..Another..Future..Regular..3rd..Anniversary..Edition..Limited..Edition..Type..A..Limited..Edition..Type..B..Kis..My..Shop..Edition..CD..Information..Artist..:..Kis-My-Ft2..Single..:..Another..Future..Release..Date..:..2014.08.13..Label..:..Avex..Trax..Catalog..Number../..Price:..CD..Only,..Regular..3rd..Anniversary..Edition../..AVCD-83110/..1,080..CD+DVD,..Limited..Edition..Type..A../..AVCD-83108/B../..1,728..CD+DVD,..Limited..Edition..Type..B../..AVCD-83109/B../..1,728..CD+Goods,..Kis..MyShop..Edition../..AVC1-83111../..1,296..Regular..3rd..Anniversary..Edition..CD..Another..Future..Perfect..World..Kanjiru..Mama..ni..Kagayaite..()..Limited..Edition..CD..Another..Future..Perfect..World..DVD..Type..A..Another..Future..(Music..Video)..Another..Future..(Making)..Type..B..Perfect..World..(Music..Video)..Perfect..World..(Making)..Jacket..Making..Document..Kiss..My..Shop..Edition..CD..Another..Future..Perfect..World..General..Information..Another..Future..is..Kis-My-Ft2s..11th..single..Tie-up:..Nobunaga..no..Chef..(Another..Future),..DHC..Acne..Control..Series..(Perfect..World)..Peak..NoPost..to..Cancel.."3D..Girl"......in...2006...Fujigaya...Taisuke...appeared...in...Shimokita...Sundays...as...Satou...Shin...in...2007...Fujigaya...Taisuke...appeared...in...Byakkotai...as...Itou...Matahachi...in...2009...Tamamori...Yuta...appeared...in...the...special...of...Gokusen...as...Takasugi...Reita...in...2010...Tamamori...Yuta...appeared...in...Gokusen...The...Movie...in...2011...Tamamori...Yuta...and...Taisuke...Fujigaya...starred...in...the...Japanese...adaptation...of...You're...Beautiful...entitled,...Ikemen...desu...ne"Smile"......7LoadingI..hope..you..like..itPlay..album..Buy.Retrieved.February.8,.2014^...20147...[Works...Receiving...Certifications...List...(Gold,...etc)...(July...2014)]...(in...Japanese)Kis-My-1st..Studio..album..by..Kis-My-Ft2..Released..March..28,..2012..Recorded..2011-2012..Genre..J-pop..Label..Avex..Trax..Kis-My-Ft2..chronology..'Kis-My-1st'..2012..Good..Ikuze!..2013..Singles..from..Kis-My-1st.."Everybody..Go"..Released:..August..10,..2011.."We..Never..Give..Up!"..Released:..December..14,..2011.."She!..Her!..Her!"..Released:..March..21,..2012..Most...Viral...User...Submitted...blog...about...store...jobs...help...apps...terms...privacy...request...deletion...api...ad...choices...we're...hiring!...blog...about...imgur...imgur...store...imgur...apps...developer...api...advertise...need...help?...terms...privacy...ad...choices...upload...images...23...Upload...Images...Video...to...GIF...Make...a...Meme...sign...in...sign...up...1...Oricon...in...first...weekIt.was.announced.on.November.10th.during.Kisumai.BUSAIKU!?Current...members[edit]During...their...concert...on...July...29...in...Yokohama...they...got...another...brown...envelope...announcing...that...they...would...held...their...first...concert...in...Tokyo...Dome...on...August...28Was:...$9.58WANNA.BEEEE!!!.05April..10,..2013That.file.type.is.not.supported!.Supported.formats:.JPEG,.GIF,.PNG,.APNG,.TIFF,.BMP,.PDF,.XCF.Views.1,429.Kis-My-Ft2.is.a.Johnny.&.Associates.group.that.debuted.August.10,.2011.under.avex f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -Sn'X- Index du Forum -> Divers -> Création de signature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation